TitleHow can I change my address or contact information?2016-07-25 10:25:14
Writer Level 10

To change your address:

You may be able to change your address online. Or, if you cannot use the online service, you must notify us using the IRCC Web form.

See change your address to know which method you should use.

To change your contact information (email or phone number):

You must notify us using this Web form.

Don't miss important information!

We may have tried to contact you via your old phone number, email or mailing address. Until your application is updated, continue to check your old contact information.